THE COTTAGE SCHOOL ANNUAL FAIR
PCYC 10 Scott Street, Bellerive
A popular event on the community calendar, The Cottage School Fair is best described as a cross between a Farmer’s Market and a Craft & Design Market.
The whole school community, including members of extended families; past school families; friends; and even community members, unconnected to the School, bring the best of home-grown ; homemade and handmade together to create the thousands of items for sale on the day.
This teamwork, one of inclusion; community spirit and the focus on home-made, rather than mass-produced, are part of The Cottage School ethos. The same ethos that underpins our curriculum and code of ethics influences many of our choices and standards at Fair.
If you are already a devotee of The Cottage School Fair, you’ll know our biggest & most popular stalls are: Gourmet Foods; Cakes and Bakery; Craft and Plants. Here you’ll find many of the favourite items from past years, as well as some new additions.
Other regular stalls include:
- Market Garden (Fruit & Veg and bunches of cut-flowers)
- Face Painting and Children’s Activity Area
- Second-hand Stalls (Clothing; Toys; Games; Books etc)
- Bags of Sheep Manure- Free local delivery can be arranged.
- Food – Hot food; Milkshakes; our Cafe; and Gourmet Ice-Cream Stalls
- Boutique Beverages – hand-brewed Beers, fruit and Flower Wines and fruit cordials & syrups
Bring your friends and your family and remember to come early and stay for a while! Enjoy coffee and cake; a milkshake or ice-cream; or even lunch. Take home something for your Garden, your pantry or perhaps for dinner. Pick up a Crafty gift or two and fossick for a bargain on the second hand stalls. On the way out, choose a bright bouquet of flowers and pick up your plants.
We hope to see you there!